This giveaway is now closed.
Since I stopped taking online design clients last year, many of you have asked what other designers I would recommend. One of them is Camila.
Besides being Hudson’s mom, she is also author of the beautiful blog, Effortless Style. And, she just happens to be taking new online design clients.
I’ve always been drawn to Camila’s style because it’s colorful, livable, and fun:
If you’re wanting to make some updates to (or completely change up) one of your rooms, her “style boards” are the perfect starting point:
Her style boards are valued at up to $1200 and she’s giving one away!
Here’s what’s included:
- Floor Plan/ Furniture Layout: Mock up of where everything should go.
- Furniture & Accessory Picks: Boards with product images, pricing.
- Material Picks: Boards with paint, fabric, wallpaper options, window treatment options, flooring, hardware
- Design Plan: Instructions on who to execute the look. (Includes notes for to achieve DIY projects, if applicable.)
- Shopping Guide: List of links for all of the items that are needed to achieve the design plan.
(Style plans do not include kitchen or bathroom remodels. Winner must redeem style plan within one year. Once the client receives the style plan, they have up to two additional hours to ask Camila any questions or to have her make any tweaks, etc.)
And, since the holidays are upon us, Camila has offered to let the giveaway winner redeem their prize in the form of a gift certificate if someone on your list needs a style plan more than you do :) (I would totally keep this for myself, but that’s just me. . .)
To enter, just leave a comment on this post letting me know what room most needs Camila’s help. For an extra entry, “like” Effortless Style on Facebook and leave another comment letting me know.
(Two entries maximum, and please make sure I have a way to contact you if you win. I’ll choose the winner at random and announce on Thursday, Dec. 6th.)